Everyone's leaving me! To go to L.A., New Zealand, Perth, etc. Leaving me ALONE in sunny-but-not-so-sunny-anymore-because-of-the-constant-rain Singapore. Anyone interested in going to Sentosa for a tan? Mira! When're you free to go shopping and getting pampered with me? Our nails, hair and glamour shots have yet to be done darling!
Okay, after that, I've got some major ranting to do. Are you ready? Here goes.
I know she's my bestfriend but sometimes she just crosses the line. (I'm not afraid to voice out my thoughts because this IS my blog after all. If you don't like it, why are you here?) Anyway, my point is, even though Sarah's my bestfriend and I love her to bits, sometimes she can tend to act selfishly when she's having fun. For example, during the chalet stay. She was flirting with the band vocalist Kenny (he was flirting back) with Xavier there! And so I tried to tell her nicely and I think she's mad at me now. OK, fine. So she doesn't want me to give her my advice, would rather me not think about Xavier's feelings? Fine. I know I'm not her Mom but I try to help. I'll just stop then. Happy? And I just found out through Gnia that they've broken up. Sarah said something like "Let's just be friends.". And apparently it's not because of Kenny. Of course this isn't because of Kenny! It's because she's addicted to flirting that's why! Ugh, I am so pissed now. So pissed at her for being so bloody immature.
2:31 PM